Due to the COVID-19 response, Miller-Gustin wants to comply with the state of Virginia
guidelines. Sale will be as follows:
- Only auctioneer and sale staff will be on the farm on sale day.
- Sale will be hosted online using: CowBuyer.com.
- Same sale date and time, Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 12:00 noon (ET).
Bidding Options as Follows
- Online bidding through CowBuyer.com;
preapproval is required. Miller-Gustin encourages registering at least one day prior to
- If uncomfortable bidding online, bidders are encouraged to call Friday, April 17 to
obtain a bidder number; call Roberta Keppel at 540.820.8237. Upon sale day, call a sale
staff contact listed below to represent your bidding.
- Absentee bids can be left with Dave Mullins at 317.503.2798.
Sale Staff Contact Phone Numbers
- Craig Miller 540.820.9818
- Jerry Gustin 804.654.4135
- Jason Arehart 540.290.4251
- Dave Mullins 317.503.2798
- Brennan Miller 540.383.4211
- Addison Bowman 540.246.2471
- Brent McClung 540.209.0169
- Eric Stogdale 540.569.7176
Additional Sale Information
- Bulls can be viewed at any time up to sale
date at Miller Farm, LLC, 5510 Rawley Pike,
Harrisonburg, Virginia. A small group of young
commercial females with spring calves will sell
following bulls. Call Craig at 540.820. 9818 to
schedule an appointment.
- Delivery policy remains the same. Free delivery
of animals within a 50-mile radius of Miller, LLC.
Beyond 50 miles, buyer will assume one half
the cost of delivery. Any animals purchased for
$5,000 or more, delivery will be free.
- Housing is available for bulls purchased this date,
through June 1, 2020 at no charge.
- All other terms and conditions remain the same
as listed on website sale brochure.